FEA Chapter Affiliation
Please note that state and national affiliations are two separate processes. See below for instructions on each affiliation process.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to an upgrade in our website, the 2014-2015 state affiliation form will not be available until late August. We will email all advisors when it is available. Thank you for your patience!
State affiliation (new and renewing) for all FEA Georgia chapters is only $30 per chapter per year and is available through this website. Click the link below to complete your registration form. You will have the option of paying online via credit card or mailing a check.
Affiliation with the state organization entitles your chapter to:
- Discount registration price for state events, including the FEA Fall Conference and FEA Spring Training (FEAST)
- Access to FEA Georgia webinars
- Participation in state competitions
- Newsletter and other updates
- Advisor trainings
- Support from the FEA state office
- FEA Georgia advisors who are pursuing an advanced degree are eligible to apply for the PAGE H. M. and Norma Fulbright Scholarship (See the Scholarships section of our website for more information.)
National affiliation is avaliable through PDK International. Visit the FEA National website at www.futureeducators.org for more information on the many exciting benefits of national affiliation.
Please Note: Due to a change in the national dues structure, all national affiliations must be sent directly to PDK. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Click here for national affiliation.
If you have questions, comments or need additional information, contact the FEA Georgia state director, Mary Ruth Ray, at 1-888-413-1078 or email@example.com.